Fall 2013 CJA/ IACDL Seminar – Thursday, October 24, 2013
Sponsored by the Federal Public Defender for the Southern District of
Illinois and the Illinois Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Casino Queen Hotel
200 South Front Street, East St. Louis, IL 62201
4.0 CLE Credit Hours including One Professionalism credit.
You may register online, using the links below. Or you may register via fax or mail, see below.
- CJA Panel Attorney: $50.00 – Register Online
- Non-Panel Attorney: $75.00 – Register Online
- Registration Day of Seminar: $100.00
- Register by Fax or Mail: Download Agenda & Registration Form [PDF]
- 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. – Registration & Check-in – LUNCH PROVIDED
- 12:30 – 1:00 p.m. – CJA Issues: Payments and Other Matters – Phil Kavanaugh, The Federal Defender for the Southern District of Illinois
- 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. – The Electronic Courtroom – New Developments - John Houston & Daniel Cronin - Office of the Federal Public Defender, Southern District of Illinois
- 2:30 – 2:45 p.m. – Break
- 2:45– 4:15 p.m. – Seventh Circuit and US Supreme Court Updates – Magistrate Judge, Stephen C. Williams, Southern District of Illinois and Jonathan Hawley, Federal Defender for the Central District of Illinois
- 4:15 – 4:30 p.m. – Break
- 4:30-5:30 p.m. – Professionalism Lecture – TBA
- 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. – Cocktail Reception at Prime Steakhouse - Courtesy of multiple local IACDL Member Legal Firms
- Cost includes materials in downloadable form. All materials will be provided upon paid registration – within 24 hours of event.
- Additional materials available: CD $10.00 – Paper $100.00
- Six hours of CLE credit, including one hour of professionalism credit, will be awarded for this seminar.
- To guarantee you receive the proper CLE credit, please make sure all of your registration information is correct.
Important – We accept secure online payments through PayPal, but you DO NOT need a PayPal account to make a payment through PayPal. Simply follow the instructions for making a payment without a PayPal account.