IACDL members in good standing get full online access to our Members Only area. Members get access to our:
- Articles – Members can browse articles relevant to criminal defense. Members are encouraged to submit new articles.
- Brief Bank – Our growing Brief Bank contains motions and briefs related to criminal defense. Members are encouraged to submit briefs.
- Case Law Updates – Members can find pertinent updates to case law. We encourage member submissions of case law updates.
- Listserv Access - Members are invited to join our active email list. The list allows for active discussion among members.
- Members List - Members have access to the contact information of their IACDL colleagues.
- Quarterly Journal - An organisational publication offering both Federal & State case-law updates as they pertain to criminal defense practices in Illinois, news and updates in the criminal defense community, as well as updates on upcoming events and seminars for members or interested individuals who practice criminal defense law.
- Seminars & Events – Members get a discount on IACDL events and seminars.
To Join or Renew see our Membership page.